The Wild Duck
|Premiére date||12 Mar. 2016|
|Produced by||Teater Vestland|
|Based on||The Wild Duck by Henrik Ibsen|
|Running period||12 Mar. 2016|
|Website||SOGN OG FJORDANE TETAER|
About The Wild Duck
The Wild Duck (2016) was a theatre production by Sogn og Fjordane Theatre, based on the play by Henrik Ibsen.
Øystein Ulsberg Brager directed it.
Kai Kenneth Hanson acted in the role of Gregers Werle.
Kyrre Eikås Ottersen acted in the role of Hjalmar Ekdal.
Reidun Melvær Berge acted in the role of Hedvig Ekdal.Read more
- Henrik Ibsen - Playwright
- Øystein Ulsberg Brager - Direction
- Margrete Eskedahl - Stage design
- Margrete Eskedahl - Costume design
- Agnes Alisøy - Sound
- Gaute Haugland Fjellbakk - Light
- Idun Losnegård - Actor (Gina)
- Kai Kenneth Hanson - Actor (Gregers)
- Kyrre Eikås Ottersen - Actor (Hjalmar)
- Reidun Melvær Berge - Actor (Hedvig)
- Yngve Berven - Actor (Relling)
- Kjell Furevik - Technician
- Odd Magne Herland - Technician
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about The Wild Duck
"Inside a mysterious, dark attic, between edges and corners, among old cupboards and dusty books the Ekdal family keeps a wild duck. That they did in 1885, when the play was first performed, and that they do today, as SoFt moves the play to our contemporary day, into a modern home somewhere in this county.
You may have such an attic too? Where you have hidden all the secrets from the time of your youth, buried them among cardboard boxes filled with proud and painful memories? Inside your brain you may have realised who you are, or who you could have been, insight you leave safely protected within hidden attic rooms inside your brain?"
Sogn og Fjordane Theatre, softeater.no, 10.05.2016, http://www.softeater.no/vildanden/