Mio, My Son
|Premiére date||7 Jan. 1993|
|Produced by||The Norwegian Theatre|
|Based on||Mio, My Son by Astrid Lindgren|
|Number of events||62|
|Expressions||Performance for children , Theatre|
|Running period||7 Jan. 1993|
About Mio, My Son
Mio, My Son (1993) was a theatre production by The Norwegian Theatre, based on the novel for children by Astrid Lindgren. The production was performed at the theatre's main stage.
Runar Borge directed it.
Åsleik Engmark played the title role.
Sverre Solberg played the role of Benka - Jum-Jum.Read more
- Astrid Lindgren - Author
- Halldis Moren Vesaas - Translation
- Runar Borge - Direction
- Helge Hoff Monsen - Stage design
- Helge Hoff Monsen - Costume design
- Andreas Kolstad - Actor (Onkel Sixten / Eno / Kato)
- Jan Grønli - Actor (Ånd / Nonno / Lollo)
- Kari Rasmussen - Actor (Tante Edla / Tante Lundin / Ho som vev)
- Karl Johan Sæth - Actor (Vakt)
- Paul Åge Johannessen - Actor (Benkas pappa / Kongen / Sverdsmeden)
- Per Arne Vighals - Actor (Vakt)
- Sverre Solberg - Actor (Benka - Jum Jum)
- Åsleik Engmark - Actor (Bosse - Mio)
- Barbro Holmbring Haugen - Mask design
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Mio, My Son
Repertoire at The Norwegian Theatre 1913-2014. Transferred to Sceneweb 08.09.2015.
Einar Dahl's private archive, donated by Einar Dahl, 02.11.2014