|Premiére date||18 Sep. 1968|
|Produced by||The Norwegian Theatre|
|Based on||Rosmersholm by Henrik Ibsen|
|Number of events||91|
|Running period||Jun, 1968|
Rosmersholm (1968) was a theatre production by The Norwegian Theatre and The Norwegian Touring Theatre, based on the play by Henrik Ibsen. It went on a Norwegian tour with The Norwegian Touring Theatre before it was performed at The Norwegian Theatre's facilities in Stortingsgaten. It went on a new tour after its run in Oslo.
Tormod Skagestad directed it.
Pål Skjønberg interpreted the role of Johannes Rosmer.
Monna Tandberg interpreted the role of Rebecca West.
Rosmersholm visited Bergen during Bergen International Festival, Gothenburg and Stockholm, among other places.Read more
- Henrik Ibsen - Playwright
- Tormod Skagestad - Translation (til nynorsk)
- Tormod Skagestad - Direction
- Arne Walentin - Stage design
- Arne Walentin - Costume design
- Bjarne Andersen - Actor (Rektor Kroll, Rosmers verbror)
- Dagmar Myhrvold - Actor (Madam Helseth, hushalderske på Rosmersholm)
- Einar Wenes - Actor (Peder Mortensgård)
- Monna Tandberg - Actor (Rebekka West, i huset hos Rosmer)
- Pål Skjønberg - Actor (Johannes Rosmer, eigar av Rosmersholm, tidlegare sokneprest)
- Øyvind Øyen - Actor (Ulrik Brendel)
- Ivar Nørve - Stage manager
- Rolf Sand - Director’s assistant
- 18 Sep. 1968 - Teaterlokalene i Stortingsgaten 16 (The Norwegian Theatre, Opera Comique A/S, Casino Teater, Filmteateret, Christiania Theatre, Deutsches Theater im Norwegen) - Opening night
- May, 1068 - Store Scene, The National Stage (The National Stage) - Bergen International Festival - visiting performance
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Rosmersholm
The National Library of Norway, ibsen.nb.no, http://ibsen.nb.no/id/38566
Einar Dahl's private archive, donated by Einar Dahl, 29.10.2014