|Premiére date||22 May. 2006|
|Produced by||The Arctic Theatre|
|Based on||Ghosts by Henrik Ibsen|
|Running period||22 May. 2006|
Ghosts (2006) was a theatre production produced by The Arctic Theatre, at the time still called Hålogaland Theatre, based on the play by Henrik Ibsen. The production went on tour in the counties of Troms and Finnmark the spring of 2007.
Øyvind Osmo Eriksen directed it.
Guri Johnson played the role of Helene Alving.
Jørn-Bjørn Fuller-Gee played the role of Osvald Alving.Read more
- Henrik Ibsen - Playwright
- Ragnar Olsen - Translation (Til nordnorsk)
- Øyvind Osmo Eriksen - Direction
- Nora Furuholmen - Stage design
- Nora Furuholmen - Costume design
- Joakim Moe Røisland - Lighting design
- Guri Johnson - Actor (Helene Alving)
- Jørn-Bjørn Fuller-Gee - Actor (Osvald Alving)
- Ketil Høegh - Actor (Snekker Engstrand)
- Kristian Fr. Figenschow jr - Actor (Pastor Manders)
- Kristine Henriksen - Actor (Regine Engstrand)( from 2007 to 2007)
- Maria Bock - Actor (Regine Engstrand)( from 2006 to 2006)
- John Einar Hagen - Mask design
- 29 Mar. 2007 19:30 - Skjervøy Kulturhus - Show
- 28 Mar. 2007 19:30 - Storslett Samfunnhus - Show
- 27 Mar. 2007 19:30 - Alta kultursal - Show
- 26 Mar. 2007 19:30 - Hammerfest kino - Show
- 25 Mar. 2007 19:30 - Nordkapp Kino - Show
- 24 Mar. 2007 19:30 - Lakselv Kultursal - Show
- 22 Mar. 2007 19:30 - Miljøbygget i Tana - Show
- 21 Mar. 2007 19:30 - Teatersalen i Båtsfjord - Show
- 20 Mar. 2007 19:30 - Vadsø Kino - Show
- 19 Mar. 2007 19:30 - Scene 2 (The Samovar Theatre) - Show
- 16 Mar. 2007 19:30 - Lillesalen (Harstad Kulturhus) - Show
- 15 Mar. 2007 19:00 - Salangen Kulturhus - Show
- 14 Mar. 2007 19:30 - Sørreisa Kulturhus - Show
- 13 Mar. 2007 19:30 - The Main Hall, Finnsnes Kulturhus (Finnsnes Kulturhus) - Show
- 12 Mar. 2007 19:30 - Storsalen (Istindportalen) - Tour opening
- 6 Jun. 2006 - Scene Øst, Hålogaland Teater (The Arctic Theatre) - Show
- 22 May. 2006 - Scene Øst, Hålogaland Teater (The Arctic Theatre) - Opening night
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Ghosts
Ghosts by The Arctic Theatre won two awards during The Hedda Award 2007, and was nominated for a third.
Øyvind Osmo Eriksen won The Hedda Award in the best direction category, and Nora Furuholmen and Joakim Moe Røisland shared The Hedda Award in the category of best visual design.
The Hedda Jury gave the following reason for the award to Øyvind Osmo Eriksen:
"The spring of 2005 this year's winner graduated from the director study at The National Academy of Theatre, and the same spring his diploma assignment made a sensation - rightfully so. From 2005 he has proved that he has the ability to reach the pure young audience, while he has, towards the end of the Ibsen Year, interpreted one of Ibsen's most performed plays in a way that is intense, original and innovative, while being 100 percent true to Ibsen's text.
The award goes to Øyvind Osmo Eriksen for the direction of Henrik Ibsen's Ghosts at Hålogaland Theatre, the autumn of 2006."
The Hedda Jury gave the following reason for the award to Nora Furuholmen and Joakim Moe Røisland:
"The two winners' near minimalist stage image supports the intentions of the director, while making them clearer. A well-known drama is playing out in timeless surroundings with actors in stylised costumes: All that is not in dire need for the performance to advance has been taken off the stage, on which refined switches between light and shadows makes the stage design's fundamental element the very symbol of the drama it reveals as well as veils.
The winners of the year are Nora Furuholmen and Joakim Moe Røisland for stage design, costumes and lighting for Ghosts at Hålogaland Theatre."
In addition, Kristian Fr. Figenschow jr was nominated for The Hedda Award in the best leading actor category for the role of Pastor Manders.
The Hedda Award
The Arctic Theatre, halogalandteater.no, 30.06.2017, http://halogalandteater.no/produksjon/gjengangere