Guttene i skyggen* (The Shadow Boys)
|Premiére date||23 Jan. 2009|
|Produced by||The National Stage|
|Based on||Guttene i skyggen* (The Shadow Boys) by Lars Norén|
|Running period||23 Jan. 2009|
|Website||DEN NATIONALE SCENE|
About Guttene i skyggen* (The Shadow Boys)
Guttene i skyggen* (The Shadow Boys) (2009) was a theatre production by The National Stage, based on the play Skuggpojkarna by Lars Norén. The production was performed in the theatre's venue Teaterkjelleren, at the time still called Småscenen.
Stein Winge directed it.
Pål Rønning won The Hedda Award 2009 in the category of best supporting actor for the role of Anders.
*Not yet translated into English. The title within parentheses is the Swedish play title's literal meaning.Read more
- Lars Norén - Playwright
- Bibbi Moslet - Adapted by
- Isak Rogde - Translation
- Stein Winge - Direction
- Bibbi Moslet - Dramaturge
- John Kristian Alsaker - Stage design
- John Kristian Alsaker - Costume
- Arne Kambestad - Lighting design
- Frode Bjorøy - Actor (Christoffer)
- Frode Winther - Actor (Per)
- Huy Le Vo - Actor (Memo)
- Karl Bomann-Larsen - Actor (Ulf)
- Kim Kalsås - Actor (Arne)
- Pål Rønning - Actor (Anders)
- Sverre Røssummoen - Actor (Otto)
- Vidar Magnussen - Actor (Tom)
- John Einar Hagen - Mask design
- Cathrine Hopstock - Props
- Kjell Arve Vorland - Stage manager
- Bjarte Våge - Sound technician
- Nina Agnethe Kopperdal - Prompter
- Harry Slengesol - Technician
- Nils Salomonsen - Technician
- 23 Jan. 2009 - Småscenen, now Teaterkjelleren, The National Stage (The National Stage) - National premiere, Norway
More about Guttene i skyggen* (The Shadow Boys)
The Hedda Jury gave the following reason for the award to Pål Rønning:
"This year's winner has, during the span of just a few years, made his mark as an actor with a wide range. He masters the art of acting for children and adults, and he flourishes as wholeheartedly in merry comedies, absurd political theatre and realistic contemporary drama. He gets the award for his presentation of two young men, who in each their way both stand outside of society, and in both roles he manages to make the borderline recognisable as well as dangerous.
The best supporting actor award goes to Pål Rønning for the roles of Anders in Guttene i skyggen* (The Shadow Boys) by Lars Norén, and Hermann Wurm in People Annihilation - or My Liver is Senseless by Werner Schwab, both at The National Stage."
The National Stage's repertoire database, donated by The National Stage, 24.06.2016
The Hedda Award. heddaprisen.no, 13.06.2012
The National Library of Norway, performance program digitised by The National Library of Norway, transferred to Sceneweb 13.08.2015
*Not yet translated into English. The title within parentheses is the Swedish play title's literal meaning.