Secrets of the Night
|Premiére date||16 Jun. 2002|
|Produced by||Sagliocco Ensemble|
|Based on||Pierrot, or the Secrets of the Night by Michel Tournier|
|Audience||Children (from 5 to 10)|
|Expressions||Theatre, Physical theatre, Multidisciplinary, Performance for children|
|Running period||6 Jun. 2002|
About Secrets of the Night
Secrets of the Night by Sagliocco Ensemble is a visual and sensory theatre performance ranging from slapstick to poetic storytelling with tender and sublime moments.
The performance is based on Michel Tournier's novel Pierrot, or Secrets of the Night, a brave author in his dealings with themes such as love, longing, fear and friendship.Read more
- Guandaline Sagliocco - Idea
- Anne-Sophie Erichsen - Direction
- Guandaline Sagliocco - Direction
- Silje Steinsvik - Stage design
- Silje Steinsvik - Costume design
- Geir Bremer Øvrebø - Sound design
- Myfanwy Katherine Moore - Lighting design
- Guandaline Sagliocco - Actor
- Heidi Hovland - Actor
- Myfanwy Katherine Moore - Actor
- Myfanwy Katherine Moore - Technician
- Håkan Islinger - Producer
- Håkan Islinger - Workshop
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Secrets of the Night
In Secrets of the Night by Sagliocco Ensemble the audience meets Pierrot the baker. He loves the night - and Columbine. She runs the village laundry and loves the day, the light and the sun. He bakes all night and sleeps all day. They never meet, despite being neighbours and having been the best of friends as children.
Columbine fears the night and Pierrot's baking oven. She finds it frightening and therefore avoids the baker. One day sees the arrival of the charming painter Harlequin. He meets Columbine and sweet music sounds...
Secrets of the Night is a classic love triangle with lots of humour and many surprises.
Source: Sagliocco Ensemble, www.sagliocco-ensemble.no, 01.09.2010, http://www.sagliocco-ensemble.no/sagliocco_norsk/Nattens_Hemmeligheter_presentasjon.html