|Premiére date||23 Aug. 1994|
|Produced by||Oslo Nye Teater (Oslo New Theatre)|
|In collaboration with||Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation's TV drama division|
|Based on||Hedda Gabler by Henrik Ibsen|
|Number of events||46|
|Running period||23 Aug. 1994 — 1996|
About Hedda Gabler
Hedda Gabler (1994) was a puppetry production by Oslo Nye Teater (Oslo New Theatre), based on the play by Henrik Ibsen. Bjørg Vindsetmo adapted it for puppetry. The production was staged at the puppetry in Oslo City Museum at Frogner.
Barthold Halle directed it.
Kjersti Germeten interpreted the title role.
The production won the best stage design award at the theatre festival Baltic House 96.
Hedda Gabler was televised by Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation's TV drama division and broadcasted in 1996.Read more
- Henrik Ibsen - Playwright
- Bjørg Vindsetmo - Adapted by
- Barthold Halle - Direction
- Christian Brym - Direction (Fjernsynsregi)
- Lisbeth Narud - Stage design
- Lisbeth Narud - Puppetry Design
- Anne-Lise Ruud - Puppeteer (Frk. Juliane Tesman / Henrik Ibsen-statue)
- Kjersti Germeten - Puppeteer (Hedda Tesman)
- Knut Wiulsrød - Puppeteer (Jørgen Tesman)
- Per Skjølsvik - Puppeteer (Assessor Brack)
- Ragnhild Wang - Puppeteer (Fru Elvsted)
- Stein Kiran - Puppeteer (Eilert Løvborg)
- Aage Schou - Puppet maker (skyggedukker i ståltråd)
- Lisbeth Narud - Puppet maker
- Trond Graff - Technical director
- Stig Olav Aspli - Technician
- Anne Winger - Administration (Salgsleder)
- 9 Jun. 1996 - NRK TV (Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation's TV drama division) - TV-broadcast
- 1996 - Baltic House International Theatre Festival - Show
- 23 Aug. 1994 - Oslo Nye Dukketeatret (Oslo Nye Teater (Oslo New Theatre)) - Opening night
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
Anne Helgesen: Hurra (literally: Hooray), Ånd i hanske, Issue 3/4 1994:
"Behind these puppets, Barthold Halle lets the puppeteers say their lines with theatrical and deep sobriety. Whereas the puppets' looks and movements often say the direct opposite. The duplicity of the characters and the description of the hypocrisy in the environment is used at a maximum. The result is comical, and revealing."
More about Hedda Gabler
Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation, https://tv.nrk.no/serie/fjernsynsteatret/FDRP28001595/09-06-1996
Oslo Nye Teater (Oslo New Theatre)'s repertoire database. Donated by Oslo Nye Teater (Oslo New Theatre). Imported to the Sceneweb database 11.09.2011