Who will comfort Toffle?
|Premiére date||3 Oct. 1998|
|Produced by||Oslo Nye Teater (Oslo New Theatre)|
|Based on||Who will comfort Toffle? by Tove Jansson|
|Number of events||20|
|Expressions||Puppetry, Performance for children|
|Running period||3 Oct. 1998 — 17 Oct. 2001|
About Who will comfort Toffle?
Who will comfort Toffle? (1998) was a puppetry production by Oslo Nye Teater (Oslo New Theatre), based on the book by Tove Jansson, adapted by Anne-Karen Hytten. The production was performed in Oslo Nye Teater (Oslo New Theatre)'s puppetry in Oslo City Museum, Frogner Manor.
Anne-Karen Hytten directed it.
Who will comfort Toffle? was also performed in 1999, and it was revived in 2001.Read more
- Tove Jansson - Author
- Anne-Karen Hytten - Dramatised by
- André Bjerke - Translation
- Anne-Karen Hytten - Direction
- Hans Rønningen - Music
- Per Horn - Stage design
- Harald Haugen - Lighting design
- Hans Rønningen - Actor (Mumriken / Hemulen / Dronten / Småkryp / Homser)
- Knut Wiulsrød - Actor (Knøttet)
- Marianne Edvardsen - Actor (Nurket / 2 hvaler / 2 fisk / En knøtteflokk / Småkryp / Homser)
- Hans Rønningen - Musician
- Kari Noreger - Puppet maker
- Trond Graff - Technical director
- Anne Winger - Administration (Salgsleder)
- Mikkel Stølen - Makeup (Mumrikens sminke)
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Who will comfort Toffle?
Oslo Nye Teater (Oslo New Theatre)'s repertoire database. Donated by Oslo Nye Teater (Oslo New Theatre). Imported to the Sceneweb database 11.09.2011