|Premiére date||28 Oct. 2004|
|Expressions||Dance, Dance theatre, Performance, Show, Multimedia|
|Running period||28 Oct. 2004|
Boyroom by Toyboys was a dance production by Toyboys with Terje Tjøme Mossige and Ulf Nilseng. The opening took place at what was then Dansens Hus (the rehearsal hall of The Norwegian Theatre).Read more
- Terje Tjøme Mossige - Choreography
- Ulf Nilseng - Choreography
- Morten Pettersen - Music
- Kristin Torp - Stage design
- Kristin Torp - Costume design
- Morten Pettersen - Sound design
- Jean Vincent Kerebel - Lighting design
- Terje Tjøme Mossige - Dancer
- Ulf Nilseng - Dancer
- Kim Sølve - Photo
- Cathe Sjøblom - Producer
- 31 Oct. 2004 - Dansens Hus på Prøvesalen på Det Norske Teatret (Dansens Hus) - Show
- 30 Oct. 2004 - Dansens Hus på Prøvesalen på Det Norske Teatret (Dansens Hus) - Show
- 29 Oct. 2004 - Dansens Hus på Prøvesalen på Det Norske Teatret (Dansens Hus) - Show
- 28 Oct. 2004 - Dansens Hus på Prøvesalen på Det Norske Teatret (Dansens Hus) - Worldwide premiere
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Boyroom
Boyroom by Toyboys was about the range between childhood and adult life, about expectations and memories. Have we lost any of our expectations, innocence, curiosity? The eternity of life is strongly present as we are children; an emotion one experiences a loss of as an adult. To have the ability to be playful, take chances, not let experience ruin any sides of our emotional lives. How can we get back to what we have lost?
The dancers collected private images and memory books from their childhoods/youths. In this material expectation, insecurity, innocence and curiosity exist.
The title of the production, Boyroom, is an English-language construction, selected because of the options within the word.
This is the second production by Toyboys.
Boyroom was supported by Norwegian Culture Fund and The Fund for Performing Artists, and performed in collaboration with Dansens Hus, Oslo.
Toyboys' website, 06.12.2011, http://www.toyboys.org/boyroom.html#Anchor-48515