The Master Builder
|Premiére date||11 Sep. 1969|
|Produced by||The National Theatre|
|Based on||The Master Builder by Henrik Ibsen|
|Number of events||50|
|Running period||11 Sep. 1969|
About The Master Builder
The Master Builder was a theatre production staged by The National Theatre in 1969, based on the play by Henrik Ibsen. The production was staged at the theatre's main stage.
Arild Brinchmann directed it.
Georg Løkkeberg acted in the role of Halvard Solness.
Henny Moan acted in the role of Hilde Wangel.
Lubos Hruza was the designer behind the stage design and the costume design.
The production was part of the celebration of The National Theatre's 70th anniversary.Read more
- Henrik Ibsen - Playwright
- Arild Brinchmann - Direction
- Lubos Hruza - Stage design
- Lubos Hruza - Costume design
- Georg Løkkeberg - Actor (Bygmester Halvard Solness)
- Helen Brinchmann - Actor (Fru Aline Solness)
- Henny Moan - Actor (Frk. Hilde Wangel)
- Jan Hårstad - Actor (Ragnar Brovik, tegner)
- Jørn Ording - Actor (Dr. Herdal, huslege)
- Liv Thorsen - Actor (Kaja Fosli, bokholderske)
- Sverre Hansen - Actor (Knut Brovik)
- Per Karlsen - Mask design
- Vera Hall - Mask design
- Egil Jacobsen - Stage manager
- Guri Urdahl - Prompter
- Åse Vikene - Assistant
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about The Master Builder
Einar Dahl's private archive, donated by Einar Dahl, 21.10.2014
The Hruza archive, donated by Margareta Hruza, 12.05.2016
The National Theatre, fdb.nationaltheatret.no, 30.04.2013, http://fdb.nationaltheatret.no/S%C3%B8k/tabid/57/ctl/PlayView/mid/374/oppsetningId/86a8e8c8-d0fb-4756-a059-d62230d61ab6/Default.aspx