|Premiére date||15 Nov. 1922|
|Produced by||The National Theatre|
|Based on||Rosmersholm by Henrik Ibsen|
|Running period||15 Nov. 1922|
Rosmersholm (1922) was a theatre production by The National Theatre, based on the play by Henrik Ibsen.
Johanne Dybwad directed it and played the role of Rebecca West.
August Oddvar played the role of Johannes Rosmer.Read more
- Henrik Ibsen - Playwright
- Johanne Dybwad - Direction
- Oliver Neerland - Stage design
- August Oddvar - Actor (Johannes Rosmer)
- David Knudsen - Actor (Ulrik Brendel)
- Gustav Thomassen - Actor (Peder Mortensgaard)
- Harald Stormoen - Actor (Rektor Kroll)
- Johanne Dybwad - Actor (Rebekka West)
- Sophie Reimers - Actor (Madam Helseth)
- Stub Wiberg - Actor (Ulrik Brendel)
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Rosmersholm
Rosmersholm was revived twice: First in 1927, as part of the celebration of Johanne Dybwad's 40 years as an actress, and then the next year, as one of six different productions The National Theatre staged to celebrate the 100 year anniversary for the birth of Ibsen: Brand, The Wild Duck, Ghosts, Rosmersholm, The League of Youth and An Enemy of the People were all performed during one week of jubilee celebrations.
Henrik Ibsen was born March 20 1828, and Rosmersholm had the honour of being performed March 20 1928, at the very day of the anniversary.
The book Teater utenfor folkeskikken (literally: Theatre outside of civilisation), Jens Harald Eilertsen, Orkana forlag 2004
The National Theatre's performance archive, www.nationaltheatret.no, 26.02.2013, http://fdb.nationaltheatret.no/S%C3%B8k/tabid/57/ctl/PlayView/mid/374/oppsetningId/bc7e3c21-ae15-4eaa-b8e1-dba6d536a63a/Default.aspx