Wednesday13th of October - I would very much like to tell you a story that is often in my mind, but which I have forgotten.
|Premiére date||6 Jun. 1990|
|Expressions||Theatre, Trilogy, Dance|
|Running period||6 Jun. 1990|
- Asle Nilsen - Concept/Idea
- Lisbeth Bodd - Concept/Idea
- Lisbeth Bodd - Direction
- Anne Gjems - Choreography
- Rune Rebne - Composition
- Asle Nilsen - Stage design
- Petter Steen - Stage design
- Runa Fønne - Costume
- Petter Steen - Lighting design
- Anne Gjems - Performer
- Corinne Lyche Campos - Performer
- Eugene Janpolsky - Performer
- Karstein Solli - Performer
- Manuel Canteria - Performer
- Marius Kjos - Performer
Tekster: Dumas, Bukowski, Verdensteatret
- 21 Sep. 1991 - Store scene (Vika) (Black Box Teater) - Show
- 20 Sep. 1991 - Store scene (Vika) (Black Box Teater) - Show
- 31 Jul. 1991 - Teatro Municipal Miguel de Cervantes - Malaga International Theatre Festival - Show
- 30 Jul. 1991 - Teatro Municipal Miguel de Cervantes - Malaga International Theatre Festival - Show
- 16 Sep. 1990 - Store scene (Vika) (Black Box Teater) - Show
- 15 Sep. 1990 - Store scene (Vika) (Black Box Teater) - Show
- 14 Sep. 1990 - Store scene (Vika) (Black Box Teater) - Show
- 13 Sep. 1990 - Store scene (Vika) (Black Box Teater) - Show
- 12 Sep. 1990 - Store scene (Vika) (Black Box Teater) - Show
- 6 Jun. 1990 - BIT Teatergarasjen (BIT Teatergarasjen) - Worldwide premiere
- 1990 - Théâtre en Mai - Show
- 1990 - IX Festival Internacional de Teatro - Show
- 1990 - Vanha - Show
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
Writer and date unknown, Klassekampen [Oslo]:
"Verdensteatret's production is a stage composition in which every element is part of a whole one will have difficulty pushing into schematic interpretation. A holistic study in stage rhythm and musicality, to be experienced rather than interpreted."
Writer and date unknown, Aftenposten [Oslo]:
"Rarely or never does one see such a stage design in a Norwegian independent theatre company production - dazzlingly beautiful, subtle and at the same time highly functional – as the one Verdensteatret now introduces. One barely sees such a stage design in any of the theatre institutions, either."
More about Wednesday13th of October
In an information brochure made by Verdensteatret in 2002 the following was written about Wednesday 13th of October:
"The setting is an abstract installation/sculpture containing a rectangular platform with a pool and a backwall of constantly running water. This gives an (overly) aesthetic surface contrasted by the brutality of the performers.
Music is composed specially for the performance by the Norwegian composer Rune Rebne.
The texts are from: M. Duras, H.B. Tristam, C. Bukowski and Cecilie Løveid."
Buresund, Inger and Anne-Britt Gran (1996): Frie grupper og Black Box Teater. 1970-1995 (literally: Independent Companies and Black Box Teater), adNotam Gyldendal, Oslo
Verdensteatrets' archive. Donor: Verdensteatret. August 4th 2010.