|Also known as||Podium|
|Organisation type||Artist company, Association|
|Main focus||Multidisciplinary art|
|Established||1 Jan. 2003|
Podium is an art venue run by an association of artists.
Since 2015 Ignas Krunglevicius has been a general manager.Read more
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
- Ignas Krunglevicius - Manager
- Petter Alexander Goldstine - Coordinator (involved from Nov, 2003 to 2008)
- Elin Høyland - Coordinator (involved from 2003)
- Henning Gärtner - Coordinator (involved from 2003)
- Ida Willassen - Coordinator (involved from 2003 to 2005)
- Ragnhild Urbye - Coordinator (involved from 2003 to 2005)
- Torkil Sandsund - Coordinator (involved from 2003)
- Baran Kurd - Coordinator
- Miriam Prestøy Lie - Coordinator
- Snorre Eirik Hvamen - Coordinator
More about Podium
Podium was established as a venue and forum for live art in 2003. Montly events were organized and curated by Torkil Sandsund, Elin Høyland, Henning Gärtner, Ida Willassen og Ragnhild Urbye collaboration with Black Box Teater. Later, Miriam Prestøy Lie, Baran Kurd, Snorre Hvamen and Petter Alexander Goldstine joined in as curators / coordinators.
All the events of Podium took place in Hausmania, Hausmannsgate 34, unless otherwise had been announced beforehand.
As from the autumn of 2006 Podium has run the gallery in Hausmania. The group received a grant from the Norwegian Arts Council to further develop Podium as an arena for live art; to implement the seminar series Podium Forum 2007 and to realize the performing arts production 10 forsøk (10 attempts).
Podium was registered in Norway's Central Coordinating Register for Legal Entities in 2009. The curatorial method is still based on creating environments for various interactions.
Podium is supported by Arts Council Norway.
Brønnøysundregistrene, brreg.no, lastet 21.03.2019