|Premiére date||7 Sep. 1967|
|Produced by||The Norwegian Theatre|
|Based on||Fellow Man by Olav Duun|
|Number of events||22|
|Running period||7 Sep. 1967|
About Fellow Man
Fellow Man (1967) was a theatre production by The Norwegian Theatre, based on the novel by Olav Duun, in a theatrical adaption by Olav Duun and Knut Hergel. The production was performed at The Norwegian Theatre's main stage in Stortingsgaten.
Finn Kvalem directed it.
Lise Fjeldstad played the role of Ragnhild.
Øyvind Øyen played the role of Didrik.
Dagmar Myhrvold played the role of Tale, as she had done in 1937, 1942, 1952 and 1963. The production marked her 50th anniversary as an actress. She had celebrated her 25th anniversary with the same role.Read more
- Olav Duun - Author
- Knut Hergel - Dramatised by
- Olav Duun - Dramatised by
- Finn Kvalem - Direction
- Gunnar Alme - Stage design
- Gunnar Alme - Costume design
- Astrid Sommer - Actor (Kvitugla)
- Dagmar Myhrvold - Actor (Tale)
- Kåre Wicklund - Actor (Morten)
- Lise Fjeldstad - Actor (Ragnhild)
- Odd Furøy - Actor (Håkon)
- Øyvind Øyen - Actor (Didrik)
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Fellow Man
Repertoire at The Norwegian Theatre 1913-2014. Transferred to Sceneweb 08.09.2015.
Det Norske Teatret 75 år (literally. The Norwegian Theatre 75 years). Oslo 1988.