|Premiére date||14 Oct. 1952|
|Produced by||The Norwegian Theatre|
|Based on||Fellow Man by Olav Duun|
|Number of events||37|
|Running period||14 Oct. 1952|
About Fellow Man
Fellow Man (1952) was a theatre production by The Norwegian Theatre, based on the novel by Olav Duun, in a theatrical adaption by Olav Duun and Knut Hergel. The production was performed in the facilities The Norwegian Theatre used at the time, in Stortingsgaten 16.
Alf Sommer instructed it, based on Knut Hergel's original direction.
Elisabeth Bang played the role of Ragnhild.
Lars Tvinde played the role of Didrik. He had interpreted the same role in the original production in 1937 and again in 1942.Read more
- Olav Duun - Author
- Knut Hergel - Dramatised by
- Olav Duun - Dramatised by
- Alf Sommer - Direction
- Knut Hergel - Direction (Originalregi)
- Adolf Kristoffer Nielsen - Musical Management
- Arne Walentin - Stage design
- Amund Rydland - Actor (Lensmannen)
- Astrid Sommer - Actor (Gamalfaster, «Kvitugla»)
- Dagmar Myhrvold - Actor (Tale, mor til Håkon)
- Elisabeth Bang - Actor (Ragnhild, kona til Håkon)
- Helge Essmar - Actor (Karl Albert )
- Kåre Wicklund - Actor (Morten)
- Lars Tvinde - Actor (Didrik, far til Håkon)
- Lydia Opøien - Actor (Lea, halvsyster til Håkon)
- Pål Skjønberg - Actor (Paul)
- Åsta Voss - Actor (Indianna, gjente hos «Kvitugla»)
- Øyvind Øyen - Actor (Håkon Stavsund)
- Alf Sommer - Staging (Etter Knut Hergels regi)
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Fellow Man
Repertoire at The Norwegian Theatre 1913-2014. Transferred to Sceneweb 08.09.2015.
The National Library of Norway, performance program transferred to Sceneweb 13.08.2015.