|Premiére date||5 Oct. 2017|
|Produced by||The Touring Theatre of Trøndelag|
|Based on||Crosswise by Olav Duun|
|Running period||5 Oct. 2017|
|Website||Turnéteatret i Trøndelag|
Crosswise (2017) was a theatre production by The Touring Theatre of Trøndelag, based on a novel by Olav Dunn, in a theatrical adaption by Otto Homlung. The production had its world premiere in the theatre's building in Verdal, prior to being performed on tour.
Otto Homlung was also credited for "adjustments for the stage". He and the performers Evy Kasseth Røsten and Paul-Ottar Haga did not use the term "direction".Read more
- 1 Nov. 2018 - Scene 3 (tidligere Prøvesalen) (The Norwegian Theatre) - visiting performance
- 31 Oct. 2018 - Scene 3 (tidligere Prøvesalen) (The Norwegian Theatre) - visiting performance
- 30 Oct. 2018 - Scene 3 (tidligere Prøvesalen) (The Norwegian Theatre) - visiting performance
- 9 Nov. 2017 19:00 - Festiviteten (Levanger) - Show
- 8 Nov. 2017 19:00 - Magnushallen - Show
- 7 Nov. 2017 19:00 - Kimen Kulturhus (Lokstallen) - Show
- 6 Nov. 2017 19:00 - Show
- 5 Nov. 2017 19:00 - Show
- 4 Nov. 2017 19:00 - Show
- 2 Nov. 2017 19:00 - Dampsaga Kulturhus - Show
- 1 Nov. 2017 19:00 - Show
- 30 Oct. 2017 19:00 - Kulturhuset Kuben - Show
- 29 Oct. 2017 19:00 - Show
- 28 Oct. 2017 19:00 - Show
- 26 Oct. 2017 19:00 - Tour Premiere
- 8 Oct. 2017 19:00 - Black box (The Touring Theatre of Trøndelag) - Show
- 7 Oct. 2017 19:00 - Black box (The Touring Theatre of Trøndelag) - Show
- 6 Oct. 2017 19:00 - Black box (The Touring Theatre of Trøndelag) - Show
- 5 Oct. 2017 19:00 - Black box (The Touring Theatre of Trøndelag) - Worldwide premiere
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
"On a near bare stage, only aided by illustrating music by Asgeir Skrove and discreet lighting design by Simen Høy Aasheim, Otto Homlung gives us carefully adapted storytelling theatre. Only two performers, Paul-Ottar Haga and Evy Kasseth Røsten, and not a single prop. The two of them switch seamlessly between telling and acting, and through the voice of the storyteller they introduce us to different tableaus, carefully adapted."
More about Crosswise
"In Crosswise we follow Danel, a young man who stands up against a severe handicap and a judgmental rural society, succeeding in creating his own future. But as a successful, up-and-coming business man, Danel keeps carrying his deep wish to succeed with the difficulties of love.
Crosswise is about never giving up, about finding one's place and about surviving, in opposition to everything and all.
The story of Danel is presented by Paul-Ottar Haga and Evy Kasseth Røsten through an expressive and direct form of storytelling, interacting with Asgeir Skrove's music."
Import from the Scenekunst.no list of openings 04.09.2017
The Touring Theatre of Trøndelag, www.turneteatret.no, 04.09.2017, https://www.turneteatret.no/forestillinger/pa-tvert