|Premiére date||31 Aug. 1937|
|Produced by||The Norwegian Theatre|
|Based on||Fellow Man by Olav Duun|
|Number of events||182|
|Running period||31 Aug. 1937|
About Fellow Man
Fellow Man (1937) was a theatre production by The Norwegian Theatre, based on the novel by Olav Duun, in a theatrical adaption by Olav Duun and Knut Hergel. The production was performed in Bøndenes Hus.
Knut Hergel directed it.
Ragnhild Hald played the role of Ragnhild.
Lars Tvinde played the role of Didrik.
Fellow Man was performed as a visiting performance at The National Stage in 1939.Read more
- Olav Duun - Author
- Knut Hergel - Dramatised by
- Olav Duun - Dramatised by
- Knut Hergel - Direction
- Adolf Kristoffer Nielsen - Musical Management
- Ola Cornelius - Stage design
- Alf Sommer - Actor (Morten)
- Astrid Sommer - Actor (Gamalfaster "Kvitugla")
- Dagmar Duun Engebrett - Actor (Lea, halvsøster til Haakon - i 1937)
- Dagmar Myhrvold - Actor (Tale, Haakons mor)
- Helge Essmar - Actor (Lensmannen)
- Johan Norlund - Actor (Haakon Stavsund)
- Kåre Wicklund - Actor (Paul)
- Lars Tvinde - Actor (Didrik, Haakons far)
- Pehr Qværnstrøm - Actor (Karl Albert)
- Ragnhild Hald - Actor (Ragnhild, Haakons kone)
- Tove Bryn Haaland - Actor (Lea, halvsøster til Haakon - i 1939)
- Åsta Voss - Actor (Indiana, gjente hos "Kvitugla")
- Arvid Kleven - Musician
- Carl Gustav Sparre Olsen - Musician
- Gaston Borch - Musician
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Fellow Man
The National Library of Norway, performance program transferred to Sceneweb 01.03.2017.
The National Stage's repertoire database, donated by The National Stage, 24.06.2016
Knut Nygaard and Eiliv Eide, Den Nationale Scene 1931-1976 (literally: The National Stage 1931-1976), Gyldendal Norsk Forlag 1977