A View from the Bridge
|Premiére date||14 Sep. 1956|
|Produced by||The Norwegian Theatre|
|Based on||A View from the Bridge by Arthur Miller|
|Number of events||28|
|Running period||14 Sep. 1956|
About A View from the Bridge
A View from the Bridge (1956) was a theatre production by The Norwegian Theatre, based on the play by Arthur Miller. The production was performed at the theatre's main stage, in the facilities in Stortingsgaten 16.
Knut Thomassen directed it.
Øyvind Øyen played the role of Eddie.
Siri Rom played the role of Beatrice.
Rut Tellefsen played the role of Catherine. This was her professional theatre debut.
Finn Kvalem played the role of Rodolpho.Read more
- Arthur Miller - Playwright
- Jo Ørjasæter - Translation
- Knut Thomassen - Direction
- Arne Walentin - Stage design
- Alf Malland - Actor (Mike)
- Asbjørn Toms - Actor (Louis)
- Carl Habel - Actor (2. immigrasjonsoffiser)
- Edvard Drabløs - Actor (Mr. Alfieri)
- Finn Kvalem - Actor (Rodolpho, bror til Marco)
- Harald Nesje - Actor (Tony)
- Kåre Wicklund - Actor (1. immigrasjonsoffiser)
- Lasse Kolstad - Actor (Marco)
- Rut Tellefsen - Actor (Cathrine)
- Siri Rom - Actor (Beatrice, kona til Eddie)
- Øyvind Øyen - Actor (Eddie)
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about A View from the Bridge
The Norwegian Theatre's repertoire archive, donated by The Norwegian Theatre, 08.09.2015
The encyclopaedia Norsk biografisk leksikon, nbl.snl.no, 23.08.2016, https://nbl.snl.no/Rut_Tellefsen
The National Library of Norway, performance program transferred to Sceneweb 13.08.2015.