Long Day's Journey into Night
|Premiére date||18 Jan. 1986|
|Produced by||The National Stage|
|Based on||Long Day's Journey into Night by Eugene O'Neill|
|Number of events||27|
|Running period||18 Jan. 1986|
About Long Day's Journey into Night
Long Day's Journey into Night (1986) was a theatre production by The National Stage, based on the play by Eugene O'Neill. The production was performed at the theatre's main stage.
Knut Thomassen directed it.
Grete Nordrå played the role of Mary Tyrone.
Lothar Lindtner played the role of James Tyrone.
Morten Andresen and Lasse Lindtner played the roles of the sons Jamie and Edmund.
Lothar Lindtner also was the father of Lasse Lindtner in real life. The two of them had performed the same roles, of James and Edmund, in a production at Trøndelag Theatre in 1980.Read more
- Eugene O'Neill - Playwright
- Svein Selvig - Translation
- Knut Thomassen - Direction
- Kathrine Hysing - Stage design
- Kathrine Hysing - Costume
- Asbjørn Johnsen - Light
- Willy Myklestad - Light
- Grete Nordrå - Actor (Mary Tyrone)
- Gøril Haukebø - Actor (Cathleen)
- Lasse Lindtner - Actor (Edmund Tyrone)
- Lothar Lindtner - Actor (James Tyrone)
- Morten Andresen - Actor (Jamie Tyrone)
- Håkan Hede - Mask design
- Indrani Balgobin - Props
- Mette Omvik - Stage manager
- Marit Sognnes - Prompter
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Long Day's Journey into Night
The National Stage's repertoire database, donated by The National Stage/TheTheatre Archive at the University of Bergen, 24.06.2016