|Premiére date||28 Mar. 2009|
|Produced by||The Norwegian Theatre|
|Based on||Forever Young by Erik Gedeon|
|Expressions||Musical theatre, Theatre|
|Running period||28 Mar. 2009|
About Forever Young
Forever Young was a musical theatre production by The Norwegian Theatre (2009), based on the play by Erik Gedeon. The production was performed at the theatre's main stage.
Erik Gedeon also directed it.
Forever Young was nominated for The Hedda Award 2009 in the production of the year category.
It has been revived several times, with some changes in the cast.
Forever Young went on tour with The Norwegian Touring Theatre the winter of 2011. The run consisted of 52 performances.Read more
- Erik Gedeon - Playwright
- Klas Abrahamsson - Adapted by
- Marit Tusvik - Translation
- Erik Gedeon - Direction
- Erik Gedeon - Musical Management
- Cecilia Ölveczky - Dramaturge
- Mia Runningen - Stage design
- Mia Runningen - Costume design
- Kirsten Høidahl - Costume (Kostymekoordinator)
- Terje Wolmer - Lighting design
- Anders Rogg - Actor (Anders Rogg)
- Charlotte Frogner - Actor (Charlotte Frogner)
- Frank Kjosås - Actor (Frank Kjosås)
- Gjertrud Jynge - Actor (Gjertrud Jynge)
- Hallvard Holmen - Actor (Hallvard Holmen - alternerte med Trond Høvik)
- Håkon Moe - Actor (Håkon Moe)
- Håkon Moe - Actor (Håkon Moe - overtok rollen etter Frank Kjosås)
- Ingrid Jørgensen Dragland - Actor (Ingrid Jørgensen Dragland)
- Ingrid Jørgensen Dragland - Actor (Ingrid Jørgensen Dragland - alternerte med Gjertrud Jynge )
- Marit Kolbræk - Actor (Marit Kolbræk)
- Thomas Bye - Actor (Thomas Bye)
- Trond Høvik - Actor (Trond Høvik)
- Unn Vibeke Hol - Actor (Unn Vibeke Hol - alternerte med Marit Kolbræk)
- Nina Bloch - Mask design
- Finn Kirkeby - Props
- Hedda Rønneberg - Stage manager
- Dag Sigurdsson - Lighting supervisor
- Rune Aspeggen - Lighting supervisor
- Inger Marie Kjølstadmyr - Prompter
- Anders Rogg - Musical Instructor
- Erik Gedeon - Musical Instructor
- Ingunn Vegger - Stage Manager
- Per Gunnar Gundersen - Stage Manager
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
|Komiprisen, 2009||Beste forestilling på scene|
|The Hedda Award, 2009||Production of the year|
"… this funny, absurd, unpredictable play which is not about anything at all, but through his (Erik Gedeon's) own minutely detailed direction, filled with small, mega-comical moments, develops unbelievably."
"The play about a bunch of retired actors aged ninety-something, stumbling from the chairs to play rock'n roll every time the nurse has closed the door behind her, is simply incredibly good."
Lillian Bikset, Dagbladet:
"The idea is simple. But there are more levels to Forever Young than one may think beforehand. The border between humour and seriousness is fluent, and the moods change quickly and often."
More about Forever Young
Einar Dahl's private archive, donated by Einar Dahl, 16.02.2015
The Norwegian Theatre, digitised performance program, transferred to Sceneweb by The National Library of Norway 08.07.2014