A View from the Bridge
|Premiére date||16 Feb. 1989|
|Produced by||Trøndelag Theatre|
|Based on||A View from the Bridge by Arthur Miller|
|Number of events||51|
|Running period||16 Feb. 1989|
About A View from the Bridge
A View from the Bridge (1989) was a theatre production by Trøndelag Theatre, based on the play by Arthur Miller. The production was performed in the theatre's venue Teaterloftet.
Kirsten Sørlie directed it.
Per Frisch played the role of Eddie.
Mona Jacobsen played the role of Beatrice.
Janne Kokkin played the role of Catherine.
Lasse Kolsrud played the role of Rodolpho.Read more
- Arthur Miller - Author
- Svein Selvig - Translation
- Kirsten Sørlie - Instruction
- Kari Gravklev - Stage design
- Kari Gravklev - Costume
- Jan-Emil Indergaard - Sound
- Stig Husmo - Light
- Arild Støfring - Actor (Louis / Immigrasjonsoffiser )
- Christian Johnsen - Actor (Mike / Immigrasjonsoffiser )
- Janne Kokkin - Actor (Cathrine, Eddies niese)
- Lasse Kolsrud - Actor (Rodolpho, Marcos bror)
- Mona Jacobsen - Actor (Beatrice, Eddies kone)
- Per Frisch - Actor (Eddie Carbone )
- Sigurd Werring - Actor (Advokat Alfieri )
- Svein Roger Karlsen - Actor (Marco)
- Sissel Grønlie - Mask design
- Erik Johansen - Props
- Bjørn Olufsen - Stage manager
- Ells-Beth Lyse - Prompter
- Gunnar Fretheim - Other (Dekorasjonsmaler)
- Sissel Grønlie - Other (frisør)
- Toril Skipnes - Other (Dekorasjonsmaler)
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about A View from the Bridge
Trøndelag Theatre's repertoire database, donated by Trøndelag Theatre, 20.06.2014