Long Day's Journey into Night
|Premiére date||4 May. 2000|
|Produced by||The National Theatre|
|Based on||Long Day's Journey into Night by Eugene O'Neill|
|Running period||4 May. 2000|
About Long Day's Journey into Night
Long Day's Journey into Night(2000) was a theatre production by The National Theatre, based on the play by Eugene O'Neill. The production was performed in the theatre's venue Amfiscenen (The Amphi Stage).
Ole Anders Tandberg directed it.
Frøydis Armand played the role of Mary Tyrone.
Sverre Anker Ousdal played the role of James Tyrone.
Per Egil Aske and Mads Ousdal played the roles of the sons Jamie and Edmund.
The production was performed with the audience placed on four sides of the actors.Read more
- Eugene O'Neill - Playwright
- Svein Selvig - Translation
- Ole Anders Tandberg - Direction
- Erlend Birkeland - Stage design
- Maria Geber - Costume design
- Øystein Heitmann - Lighting design
- Frøydis Armand - Actor (Mary Cavan Tyrone)
- Mads Ousdal - Actor (Edmund Tyrone)
- Per Egil Aske - Actor (James Tyrone jr.)
- Petronella Barker - Actor (Cathleen)
- Sverre Anker Ousdal - Actor (James Tyrone)
- Helge Bjørnå - Mask design
- Ada Behn - Props
- Ingvil E. Toft - Costume production supervisor
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Long Day's Journey into Night
Einar Dahl's private archive, donated by Einar Dahl, 12.12.2014
The National Theatre, www.nationaltheatret.no, 29.11.2018, https://forest.nationaltheatret.no/Productions/EventSeries/ab9a0976-08b9-4271-a017-0d0206ba9b85?event_id=cc342d3b-4fcd-4b62-b7a3-10ce5b99ee34