|Premiére date||28 Nov. 1991|
|Produced by||The Norwegian Theatre|
|Based on||Fellow Man by Olav Duun|
|Number of events||33|
|Running period||28 Nov. 1991|
About Fellow Man
Fellow Man (1991) was a theatre production by The Norwegian Theatre, based on the novel by Olav Duun, in a theatrical adaption by Kjetil Bang-Hansen. The production was performed at the theatre's main stage.
Kjetil Bang-Hansen directed it.
Anneke von der Lippe played the role of Ragnhild.
Ståle Bjørnhaug played the role of Didrik.
The language used in the production was Trøndelag dialect. Duun and three of the actors in the most central roles came from Trøndelag.Read more
- Olav Duun - Author
- Kjetil Bang-Hansen - Dramatised by
- Kjetil Bang-Hansen - Direction
- Egil Monn-Iversen - Music
- Helge Hoff Monsen - Stage design
- Helge Hoff Monsen - Costume design
- Anneke von der Lippe - Actor (Ragnhild, kona til Håkon)
- Bab Christensen - Actor (Gamalfaster - "Kvitugla")
- Britt Langlie - Actor (Tale, mor til Håkon)
- Hildegun Riise - Actor (Indiana, jente hos "Kvitugla")
- Lasse Kolsrud - Actor (Paul)
- Neill McDonald Berge - Actor (Arn, veslebror til Håkon)
- Paul-Ottar Haga - Actor (Håkon Dale på Stavsund)
- Ståle Bjørnhaug - Actor (Didrik, far til Håkon)
- Sverre Bentzen - Actor (Lensmannen)
- Torgeir Fonnlid - Actor (Morten)
- Trini Lund - Actor (Lea, halvsyster til Håkon)
- Finn Einar Hauge - Musician (Munnspel og sagspelar)
- Barbro Holmbring Haugen - Mask design
- Nina Bloch - Mask design
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Fellow Man
Repertoire at The Norwegian Theatre 1913-2014. Transferred to Sceneweb 08.09.2015.
Einar Dahl's private archive, donated by Einar Dahl, 02.11.2014