|Premiére date||8 Mar. 1952|
|Produced by||Trøndelag Theatre|
|Based on||Fellow Man by Olav Duun|
|Number of events||36|
|Expressions||Passion Play, Theatre|
|Running period||8 Mar. 1952|
About Fellow Man
Fellow Man (1952) was a theatre production by Trøndelag Theatre, based on a novel by Olav Duun, in a theatrical adaption by Olav Duun and Knut Hergel. The production was performed on tour in both Trøndelag counties.
Edvard Drabløs directed it.
Jorunn Fjærli played the role of Ragnhild.
Kristian Hefte played the role of Didrik.
Fellow Man also went on tour with The Norwegian Touring Theatre.Read more
- Olav Duun - Author
- Knut Hergel - Adapted by
- Olav Duun - Adapted by
- Edvard Drabløs - Instruction
- Urban Jacob Willumsen - Stage design
- Knut Jacobsen - Costume
- Oscar Ottesen - Light
- Carl Habel - Actor (Haakon Stavsund)
- Erling Lindahl - Actor (Lensmannen)
- Ingebjørg Sem - Actor (Indiana, pike hos "Kvitugla" )
- Jorunn Fjærli - Actor (Ragnhild, hans kone )
- Kristian Hefte - Actor (Didrik, hans far )
- Lars Nordrum - Actor (Paul )
- Lill Egede-Nissen - Actor (Tale, hans mor )
- Per Skift - Actor (Paul)
- Sonja Heiberg - Actor (Lea, halvsøster til Haakon )
- Svend Svendsen - Actor (Karl Albert )
- Tor Stokke - Actor (Morten)
- Turid Balke - Actor (Gamalfaster "Kvitugla" )
- Audun Solbu - Technical director
- 8 Mar. 1952 - Opening night
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Fellow Man
Trøndelag Theatre's repertoire database, donated by Trøndelag Theatre, 20.06.2014
Øisang, Ole: Trøndelag Teater gjennom 25 år (Trøndelag Theatre throughout 25 years), published by Trøndelag Theatre 1962.