|Premiére date||28 Nov. 1970|
|Produced by||The National Theatre|
|Based on||The Homecoming by Harold Pinter|
|Number of events||38|
|Running period||28 Nov. 1970|
About The Homecoming
The Homecoming (1970) was a theatre production by The National Theatre, based on the play by Harold Pinter. The production was performed in the theatre's venue Amfiscenen (The Amphi Stage).
Pål Løkkeberg directed it.
Henki Kolstad played the role of Max.
Ingerid Vardund played the role of Ruth.
Lubos Hruza was the production's stage designer and costume designer.
The production visited Drammen's Theatre.Read more
- Harold Pinter - Playwright
- Pål Løkkeberg - Translation
- Pål Løkkeberg - Direction
- Lubos Hruza - Stage design
- Lubos Hruza - Costume design
- Frank Robert - Actor (Sam, 63 år)
- Henki Kolstad - Actor (Max, 70 år)
- Ingerid Vardund - Actor (Ruth, først i 30-årene)
- Joachim Calmeyer - Actor (Teddy, midt i 30-årene)
- Svein Scharffenberg - Actor (Lenny, først i 30-årene)
- Svein Sturla Hungnes - Actor (Joey, midt i 20-årene)
- Per Karlsen - Mask design (Herrer)
- Vera Hall - Mask design (Damer)
- Øystein Birkeland - Stage manager
- Kyrre Haugen Bakke - Director’s assistant
- Kari Mette Anda - Prompter
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about The Homecoming
Anton Rønneberg: Nationaltheatret 1949-1974 (literally: The National Theatre 1949-1974), Gyldendal 1974
The Hruza archive, donated by Margareta Hruza, 19.12.2016
Einar Dahl's private archive, donated by Einar Dahl, 21.10.2014
The National Theatre, www.nationaltheatret.no, 16.07.2020, https://forest.nationaltheatret.no/Productions/EventSeries/23e37214-a0d0-4b08-b5ea-19b953de455c?event_id=014ae38e-9aff-403b-80b0-6fffb5c9e79c