|Premiére date||19 Jan. 2000|
|Produced by||The Arctic Theatre|
|Based on||Gelsomina by Pierrette Dupoyet|
|Running period||19 Jan. 2000|
Gelsomina (2000) was a theatre production by The Arctic Theatre, based on a monologue by Pierette Dupoyet. Her Gelsomina is inspired by Federico Fellini's film La Strada. The production was performed in Mack-Kjelleren, Tromsø.
Mette Brantzeg directed it.
Guri Johnson performed the monologue.
Gelsomina was performed during Porsgrunn International Theatre Festival in June the same year.
- Pierrette Dupoyet - Playwright
- Haukur J. Gunnarsson - Translation
- Ragnar Olsen - Translation
- Mette Brantzeg - Direction
- Bengt Arve Haugseth - Music (Trompeinstruktør)
- Erik Annar Evensen - Stage design
- Jon H. Paulsen - Lighting design
- Guri Johnson - Actor (Gelsomina)
- Sverre Kjelsberg - Musician
- Jon Andreassen - Props
- Martin Eilertsen - Props
- Siri Jensen - Prompter
- Marianne Saus - Technician (Scenetekniker)
- Anne Britt Damman - Hair
- Sverre Kjelsberg - Other (Lydbilder)
- Sverre Kjelsberg - Voiceover
- Børge Kvaal - Workshop
- 19 Jan. 2000 - Mack-Kjelleren, Hålogaland Teater - National premiere, Norway
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Gelsomina
Mette Brantzeg's private archive, donated by Mette Brantzeg, 15.01.2009
The National Library of Norway, digitised performance program transferred to Sceneweb 13.08.2015