On the ball
|Premiére date||30 Jan. 1999|
|Produced by||Temte Productions|
|Based on||Først på ballen by Rune Temte|
|Audience||Youth, Adults (from 13)|
|Running period||30 Jan. 1999|
About On the ball
On the ball (1999) was a theatre production about football by Temte Productions.
On the ball was about growing up in a football community, finding an identity of one's own in a myriad of rules, hormones and pressure from expectations.The production was about three boys' struggle to be the best, be accepted by the regional team and become a professional playing for Leeds.
Peter Lorimer is the great idol, because he used to shoot hardest in the world. The audience met the boys when training and playing. In the wardrobe and during their spare time. The jargon was rough. Vulnerability deep.
On the ball is from the world of boys, for better and worse. The former football player Rune Temte (who used to play for Norwegian football team Strømsgodset) wrote the play.Read more
- Rune Temte - Text
- Marcelino Martin Valiente - Dramatised by
- Marcelino Martin Valiente - Direction
- Gunhild Bjørnsgaard - Choreography
- Thea Glimsdal Temte - Costume
- Rune Michael Glimsdal - Sound
- Ole Petter Westbye - Lighting design
- Jacob Hultgren - Video/Film
- Markus Scarth Tønseth - Actor
- Martin Lotherington - Actor
- Rune Temte - Actor
- Thea Glimsdal Temte - Actor (TV-vertinne - på video)
- Jacob Hultgren - Photo
- Ole Petter Westbye - Technical director
- Espen Andersen - Producer
- Kjell Borgersen - Consultant (fotball)
- Kjetil Skøien - Consultant (tekst)
- Geir-Atle Johnsen - Voiceover (Speaker)
- 29 Oct. 1999 - Oslo Nye Centralteatret (Centralteatret, Oslo Nye Teater (Oslo New Theatre), The National Theatre, The Norwegian Theatre) - Show
- 23 Oct. 1999 - BIT Teatergarasjen (BIT Teatergarasjen) - Show
- 22 Oct. 1999 - BIT Teatergarasjen (BIT Teatergarasjen) - Show
- 14 Feb. 1999 - Store scene (Vika) (Black Box Teater) - Show
- 13 Feb. 1999 - Store scene (Vika) (Black Box Teater) - Show
- 30 Jan. 1999 - Studioscenen (Drammens Teater) - Worldwide premiere
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about On the ball
On the ball had its world wide premiere in Drammens Teater and was later performed at The Open Theatre (Det Åpne Teater, Oslo), Ibsen Theatre (Skien), Teatret Vårt (Our Theatre, Molde), Trønderlag Theatre (Trondheim), Arbeider'n (Ålesund), Rogaland Theatre (Stavanger), The National Venue of Theatre (Bergen), Hålogaland Theatre (Tromsø), Centralteatret (Oslo), Agder Theatre (Kristiansand) and Drammens Teater (Drammen).
Tema Productions had the technical responsibility for the production while on tour.
On the ball by Temte Productions was supported by The Fund for Performing Artists, The Norwegian Actors' Equity Association's fund for freelancers, Arts Council Norway, Drammens Teater and the municipality of Nedre Eiker.
Temte Productions, temte.no, 27.10.2011, http://temte.no/sider/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23%3Aforst-pa-ballen&catid=10%3Atidligere-prosjekter&Itemid=11&lang=nb