A Reputation Left Behind
|Premiére date||21 Jan. 1988|
|Produced by||The Norwegian Theatre|
|Based on||A Reputation Left Behind by Olav Duun|
|Number of events||43|
|Running period||21 Jan. 1988|
About A Reputation Left Behind
A Reputation Left Behind (1988) was a theatre production by The Norwegian Theatre, based on the novel by Olav Duun, in a theatrical adaption by Tormod Skagestad. The production was performed at the theatre's main stage.
Tormod Skagestad directed it.
Odd Furøy played the role of Torberg.
Nils Sletta played the role of Brynjar.
The stage designer was Arne Walentin.He marked his 50th anniversary as a stage designer for The Norwegian Theatre with this stage design.
A Reputation Left Behind also went on tour with The Norwegian Touring Theatre the winter of 1988. It was performed a total of 19 times during the tour.
- Olav Duun - Author
- Tormod Skagestad - Dramatised by
- Tormod Skagestad - Direction
- Arne Walentin - Stage design
- Arne Walentin - Costume design
- Erik Øksnes - Actor (Otte)
- Henny Moan - Actor (Faster Dina)
- Ingrid Øvre Wiik - Actor (Ane-Margit)
- Lasse Kolstad - Actor (Tørris)
- Nils Sletta - Actor (Brynjar)
- Odd Furøy - Actor (Torberg)
- Pål Skjønberg - Actor (Kilius)
- Siri Rom - Actor (Dåret)
- Torgeir Fonnlid - Actor (Ingolf)
- Unn Vibeke Hol - Actor (Turid)
- Øyvin Berven - Actor (Mattias)
- Trude Sneve - Mask design
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about A Reputation Left Behind
Einar Dahl's private archive, donated by Einar Dahl, 02.11.2014