Kampnagel International Summer Festival
|Also known as||International Hamburg Summer Festival|
|Main focus||Dance, Theatre, Music|
|Established||1 Jan. 1980|
About Kampnagel International Summer Festival
Every year in August Kampnagel presents the International Summer Festival, running for three weeks.
Each season, with its six stages, the cinema, rehearsal space and the restaurant, Kampnagel attracts about 100,000 visitors. International theatre and dance companies are invited to show their work and there is also a music program with German and international bands and musicians.Read more
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
- Life and Times - Episode 1 (Nature Theater of Oklahoma)
- My Life After (Lola Arias)
- Requiem Pour L (les ballets C de la B)
- The Solitary Shame Announced by a Piano (Ingun Bjørnsgaard Prosjekt)
- This is how you will disappear (Gisèle Vienne)
- Tomorrow's Parties (Forced Entertainment)
- Tonight :-) (Baktruppen)
- Un-do-three (Baktruppen)
- pli à pli (Ingun Bjørnsgaard Prosjekt)
More about Kampnagel International Summer Festival
Kampnagel is Germany's largest production and performance facility for national and international artists and is a reputable venue for contemporary performing arts. In the 1980s the former iron and crane factory was rebuilt into a multifunctional theatre building.
KadmusArts, kadmusarts.com, 16.08.2010, http://www.kadmusarts.com/festivals/795.