|Premiére date||30 Sep. 1976|
|Produced by||The Norwegian Theatre|
|Based on||Fellow Man by Olav Duun|
|Running period||30 Sep. 1976|
About Fellow Man
Fellow Man (1976) was a theatre production by The Norwegian Theatre, based on the novel by Olav Duun, in a theatrical adaption by Olav Duun and Knut Hergel. The production was performed in the facilities The Norwegian Theatre used at the time, in Stortingsgaten.
Pål Skjønberg directed it.
Ragnhild Hilt played the role of Ragnhild.
Ingolf Rogde played the role of Didrik. He had played the same role in The Norwegian Touring Theatre's production of Fellow Man in1961.
Fellow Man went on tour with The Norwegian Touring Theatre. It was performed 20 times the autumn of 1976, and four times the winter of 1977.
The production marked the 100-year anniversary of Olav Duun's birth. Later the same year, The Norwegian Theatre also staged a theatrical adaption of Duun's novel A Reputation Left Behind.
lisabeth Matheson played the role of Ragnhild.
- Olav Duun - Author
- Knut Hergel - Dramatised by
- Pål Skjønberg - Direction
- Snorre Tindberg - Stage design
- Astrid Sommer - Actor (Gamalfaster, "Kvitugla")
- Frimann Falck Clausen - Actor (Lensmannen)
- Ingolf Rogde - Actor (Didrik, far til Håkon)
- Julie Øksnes - Actor (Indianna, jente hos "Kvitugla")
- Kaare Kroppan - Actor (Karl Albert)
- Kåre Wicklund - Actor (Morten, mannen til Lea)
- Odd Jan Sandsdalen - Actor (Paul)
- Ragnhild Hilt - Actor (Ragnhild, kona til Håkon)
- Tordis Maurstad - Actor (Tale, mor til Håkon)
- Torgeir Fonnlid - Actor (Håkon Stavsund)
- Wenche Medbøe - Actor (Lea, halvsyster til Håkon)
- Doro Walstad - Wigmaking
- 30 Sep. 1976 - Det Norske Teatrets Hovedscene i Stortingsgaten 16 (The Norwegian Theatre, The Norwegian Theatre) - Opening night
- Images (0)
- Video (0)
- Audio (0)
- Files (0)
More about Fellow Man
Einar Dahl's private archive, donated by Einar Dahl, 31.10.2014